PCB Announces HBL PSL Season 8 Schedule 2023
Pakistan Super League (PSL) is a professional Twenty20 cricket league in Pakistan. It was founded in 2015 and is organized by the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB). The league consists of six teams representing different cities in Pakistan, and it is played annually, typically in February and March. The teams compete against each other in a double round-robin format, followed by playoffs, with the winner being crowned the PSL champion. The league has seen a rise in popularity in recent years and has become one of the most watched T20 leagues in the world.
The HBL PSL season 8 is massive blow for cricket fans because fans are excited and ready to buy tickets online immediately.
HBL PSL SEASON 8 is massive event for PCB and chairman Najam Sethi shows strong intentions for successful event held at Karachi, Multan Rawalpindi, Lahore.
Karachi, Lahore, Multan and Rawalpindi will share 34 matches tournament and event designed as each team play five matches in-front of their fans and supporters and other matches will played on away at Multan, Karachi and Rawalpindi.
That means Lahore Qalandars will play 5 matches in Gaddafi Stadium Lahore and other 5 matches away at Karachi, Multan, Rawalpindi.
Key notes for the HBL PSL Season 8 schedule:
- Teams: The league consists of 6 teams representing different cities in Pakistan: Islamabad United, Karachi Kings, Lahore Qalandars, Multan Sultans, Quetta Gladiators, and Peshawar Zalmi.
- Schedule: The schedule for the 8th season of HBL PSL has not been released yet, but the tournament usually takes place in February and March of each year.
- Format: The league follows a double round-robin format, in which each team plays a total of 10 matches, 5 at home and 5 away. The top four teams then advance to the playoffs, which consist of two eliminator matches and the final.
- Venues: The matches of HBL PSL 8 will likely be held at various venues across Pakistan.
- Broadcasting: HBL PSL is broadcast live on television and online in Pakistan and various other countries, making it easily accessible to cricket fans around the world.